Malto Mario


Feast


The Lady & Sons


1,000 Italian Recipes

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Doh!

Pulled a Homer this morning.. was almost done writing my post about Deep Dish Eggplant Parmesan Pizza when a finger went awry and hit some unknown key and a window popped up and instinctively I whapped the Esc key a couple times and then *POOF* went my post. Did it matter that it is one of those recipes where steps are involved.. lots of steps.. meticulously typed out steps by my frozen fingers (it's fakkin winter here again in NE Ohio GAH!) in the wee hours of the morning.. gone. all. gone. *sob*

So yeah.. I started to re-type it but ran outta time before I had to get ready for my 8 in the dungeon. Maybe I'll have better luck tomorrow morning. Maybe I'll have my coffee before I type anything. Mmm'kay?

On a totally non-foodie related note.. how many Grey's Anatomy fans out there? And was that the BEST FREAKIN SEASON ENDER OF ALL TIME?? I mean as far as season enders and their leave ya hanging bullshit goes. Now who is Meredith going to leave with? I want it to be McDreamy soooooooo badly, but I have a feeling she'll go with the ultra dull Finn. I don't know if I can go through another season of being teased with the possibility of Mere and McDreamy getting back together, people! I don't think I'm that strong!!

I am very saddened by the passing of hot heart patient guy. But I wasn't shocked. I figured with all the psycho-ness our sweet Izzy went through to steal that heart for him, something bad would happen in the end. But I was shocked over Christina's behavior towards Preston. I mean, it was right in character for her, but I kinda thought maybe the writers would make her a little more on the caring/supportive girlfriend side because it was Preston. Although she really can't do much wrong in my eyes.. I lurve her :D

Anyone with me on feeling not so great towards Callie? I'm not liking her. Not liking her one bit. I don't think she's going to fit in with the family, kids. I don't like her attitude or her stripper/doctor appearance. And seriously? who the hell walks in on two strangers in the bathroom and STILL goes pee right in front of them? c'mon. I don't care how tired or not-awake-yet I am, if I see 2 people I don't really know - as in we don't share the same dna or the same wedding bands, then hell no, I am not dropping my lady drawers and coppin' a squat in front of them.

I cried when they put Doc to sleep.. not really sure why that was even written into the show? That was the ONLY way they could start the ball rollin' for the Mere and McDreamy bodily fluid exchangeapalooza? I know, I know.. don't pay no 'ttention to me.. just an overly emotional doggie lover over here. :D

Alrighty then, I am at work (shhhhhh) and I really, should get back at it.. or at least appear to be back at it.. yanno ;)

No wait! I can't help but to also mention.. prom night in the hospital? 17 year old freshly de-virginized gal not even remotely upset that she's got cancer and will die? Sometimes it does kinda tick me off when even my most favorite shows settle for ridiculous story lines to pull a whole season together. ehh..

Labels:

Comments on "Doh!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5/16/2006 7:37 PM) : 

But...but...the eggplant pizza recipe is right there? *points below*

They stopped showing Grey's Anatomy over here after the first season! I envy you and your plethora of tv shows - the best we Aussies seem to be able to do is make the crud-tastic 'Home & Away' or 'Neighbors' (both these shows are like Y&R except nowhere near as action-packed and have been running for around 30 years)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5/16/2006 8:39 PM) : 

I've done the very same thing before.You just can't retype it all.lol

 

Blogger Acme Instant Food said ... (5/17/2006 12:31 AM) : 

I guess everybody can relate to that story *sheesh*. At least, so I've heard.

Yeah, I'll post a few of the other recipes, but, I didn't get any pictures 'cause things were going too fast. We had about 26 hungry people so there was no time for a live video feed on the product coming out of the kitchen.

 

Blogger Lis said ... (5/17/2006 2:26 AM) : 

Ellie - lol yeah I know! I posted this one from work way before the Pizza one. I can't believe they stopped showing GA down there!! I would complain to the highest authority!!

Emily - exactly. Especially at that time in the morning lol

Kevin - Ugh. Uhm.. next time can you puhleeaaasssse plan accordingly so your friend in Ohio can have proper drooling material? teee heee

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (5/18/2006 5:32 AM) : 

I can't believe you retyped this all! Your poor fingers!!

I couldn't believe it either - I went into withdrawl crazy-style, rocking back and forth in a dark corner and muttering to myself...but then I was introduced to House and his ragged charms ;) He's helped ease the pain!

 

Blogger Lis said ... (5/18/2006 6:25 AM) : 

I've watched House a couple times and although the show didn't really hook me, I really did enjoy him.. he's a very funny character :D

 

post a comment