Malto Mario


Feast


The Lady & Sons


1,000 Italian Recipes

Sunday, July 02, 2006

WDB #41

I just finished my blog of the week post and looked behind me to find both Nigel & Chloe passed out. Yes, they've been awake since 7:30 (it's now 8:30) after getting a good 7 hours sleep with their mom. That whole hour they were awake must have been pretty damn exhausting, eh? I thought I was bad when I insist on taking a 2 hour nap on Sunday afternoons! At least by the time I nap I've done my laundry, started prepping for dinner, worked in the yard and other miscellaneous Sunday chores.. sheesh! Oh, to live a dog's life..

Chloe conked out
Exhibit A

Nigel Sleepers
Exhibit B

Check out what all the rest of the canine group has been up to at
Sweetnicks tonight! :D

Labels:

Comments on "WDB #41"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7/03/2006 11:20 PM) : 

OOO!! Hallo darlings! I've missed your sweet sweet faces!! Doncha love when they pass out on their backs and they get a case of floppy paw? Awwww!

 

Blogger Lis said ... (7/06/2006 5:27 AM) : 

I love it more than life.. it makes me want to cuddle in with them for a nap myself :D

 

post a comment