Malto Mario


Feast


The Lady & Sons


1,000 Italian Recipes

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I've been tagged for a Meme!

Squeeee! I've been tagged for a Meme by the incredibly sweet Meeta!! Yes, this excites me.. I love these things, and I don't know why! Probably because they usually come in list form? I loves me my lists! :D Thank you for thinking of me, Meeta sweetie :D

I am thinking about: How I should be making dinner but I can't because I'm so excited to be filling this out. teeee!

I said: "Dude! You suck!" apparently quite often at work.

I want to: Save enough money (or win the lottery, that would work as well) to visit Italy before I hit 45. (that only gives me 6 years people!!)

I wish: That there would be no snow or ice this winter in Cleveland.

I regret: Leaving the restaurant business.

I hear: 80's rock playing on the radio - go hair bands! go! :P

I am: A major dork.

I dance: Only after I've drank 1/2 a bottle of whiskey.

I sing: Loudly and completely out of tune! It makes Nigel nervous.

I cry: When I'm extremely angry. I hate that I do that.

I am not: Going to stay at this dead-end job forever. I am not! I am not! I am not!

I am: Going to the IX Center in November to meet Paula Deen, ya'll! I'm going to bring a pound of butter and have her sign it. ;)

I write: On my blog and in my journal.

I confuse: Hubbs. Often.

I need: To find a vacuum that will keep up with Chloe's shedding. Seriously. And don't believe that jerkwad, Dyson. His vacuum cost us more than 3 of my car payments and it gets clogged with hair alla time. And don't even get me started on how I've yet to see it do my laundry or paint my house, because believe you me.. for that kinda money I should have gotten something for the screwing I took. :P Did that come off as bitter?

I tag: 'kay you are only suppose to tag 3 but I'm cheating with 4! - Ellie, peabody, Kevin (it'll give ya something to post while you are waiting on the spinach green light) and Morven. And anyone else who would like to participate!

Labels:

Comments on "I've been tagged for a Meme!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9/20/2006 8:48 PM) : 

Yay - meme love! And I totally say "dude, you suck!" all the time as well ;)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9/20/2006 10:11 PM) : 

Great list! Go Lis!

 

Blogger Meeta K. Wolff said ... (9/21/2006 1:51 AM) : 

YO dude - you do NOT suck!! This has me laughing all the way Lisa!!
Hugs

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9/21/2006 2:49 AM) : 

nice!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9/21/2006 3:48 AM) : 

Oh wow, my Dyson works great and I have an every shedding cocker spaniel.
Good luck with the no snow and ice thing :)
Oh and I would have her sign butter too.

 

Blogger Lis said ... (9/21/2006 6:40 AM) : 

Ellie muh luv - heheee it's a very catchy catch-phrase, eh? I'm thinking mine comes from two movies - "Dude, Where's My Car" which I've never seen, but the trailor for it cracked me up where they were in the tatoo parlor looking at each other's back tatoos, did you happen to see that? And the You Suck part comes from "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" one of my all time belly bustin' favorites ;)

Ivonne - Thanks honey!

Meeta - Hehehe I'm glad it gave you a giggle, that's what I was hoping for ;)

Kat - Thanks :D

peabody - We so have to talk. Your Dyson's brushes do not get completely knotted and clogged by the dog hair? We even have the "animal" version but the brushes get so clogged that it prevents maximum suckage. Pisses me off!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9/21/2006 6:08 PM) : 

All vacuums brushes get clogged. Every couple of months I just rip the hair off. It's not that bad. I've never owned a vacuum that the hair didn't accumulate on the brushes.

 

post a comment