Malto Mario


Feast


The Lady & Sons


1,000 Italian Recipes

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

FYI

Hey.. just wanted to let you know, had you been wondering how Ivonne and Helen are doing on their vacations - I received an e-mail after Helen arrived in Paris and although one of her bags was lost somewhere between South Carolina and Paris, she was having a good time visiting with family. =)

I received a post card from Ivonne yesterday - with a beautiful picture of Berlin on the front and a sweet lil note on the back letting me know she was having a wonderful time. I'm so happy to hear from her! I believe she'll be back in the day or so.. can't wait to hear about her trip!

Okay.. just wanted to letchas know.

xoxo

Oh! I checked my settings and nothing has been changed since I upgraded to the new blogger format. I don't know why you can't comment and I'm very sad because of it. Remind me to NEVER update Blogger again. Also, I've been on their "help" site to see if I can get advice, but they aren't even acknowledging that anything is wrong..

Labels:

Comments on "FYI"

 

Blogger Jenny said ... (12/19/2006 12:23 PM) : 

Thanks! I had been wondering about Ivonne and how the trip was going!

 

Blogger Sara said ... (12/19/2006 5:43 PM) : 

Comment!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12/20/2006 10:18 AM) : 

Thanks for the update, I've been thinking of them too!
Now I only can leave you comment when I check-in as "other", most of the time it works for me except one day (so you got my e-mail that day)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12/20/2006 2:33 PM) : 

Testing...testing...I'm going to try Gattina's "other" procedure. This blogger comment issue is annoying!

 

Blogger Lis said ... (12/22/2006 10:11 AM) : 

I'm glad you guys are finding ways around the blogger/comment issue!

I've been enjoying finding ways of leaving comments on other blogs myself.. it seems this upgrade has screwed everything up. lol

 

Blogger Laura Rebecca said ... (12/22/2006 12:28 PM) : 

Blogger drives me nuts, too. But your blog is as lovely as ever.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12/23/2006 8:21 PM) : 

You are so cute!

 

post a comment