Malto Mario


Feast


The Lady & Sons


1,000 Italian Recipes

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

BPW - Valentine's Here!

Yay! How exciting to open my mailbox today and see such a cute apple-hearted Valentine's postcard waiting for me!

Look!

Yay!

My card traveled all the way from Germany! My BPW partner is Susanne of creative.mother.thinking and I am just tickled to meet you, Susanne! Thank you for such an adorable card =)

This was the 2nd round of Blogger Postcards Around the World hosted by the gorgeous Meeta of What's For Lunch Honey? fame. Thank you again, Meeta, for organizing and hosting such a lovely blogger's event! =)

Okay, I'm off to go hang my card in the kitchen so everyone who comes in can see it. Thank you again, Susanne! =)

Labels:

Comments on "BPW - Valentine's Here!"

 

Blogger Brilynn said ... (2/06/2007 8:25 PM) : 

We didn't get mail today, we got snow...

 

Blogger Ilva said ... (2/07/2007 4:17 AM) : 

What a beautiful card, I love the idea of carving the heart like that!

 

Blogger MyKitchenInHalfCups said ... (2/07/2007 7:34 AM) : 

That is beautiful.

 

Blogger Linda said ... (2/07/2007 11:09 AM) : 

what a beautiful photograph!

 

Blogger Susan from Food Blogga said ... (2/07/2007 12:23 PM) : 

Just seeing that card brought a smile to my face!

 

Blogger Meeta K. Wolff said ... (2/07/2007 1:25 PM) : 

Wonderful card. This is amazingly cool watching you all get the cards!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2/07/2007 3:21 PM) : 

that is a beautiful card! All the way from Germany...wow!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2/07/2007 10:00 PM) : 

What a lovely, lovely card. Great idea for an apple too. My son would go crazy for that!

 

Blogger Lis said ... (2/08/2007 8:06 AM) : 

Thanks everyone =) I agree.. I think it's an adorable card and I'm very happy I joined the BPW again. Such fun! =)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2/08/2007 6:54 PM) : 

Oh that is cute...I want to do that to an apple.

 

post a comment