Malto Mario


Feast


The Lady & Sons


1,000 Italian Recipes

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The First Official Daring Bakers Interview! Yeah!

Ivonne and I were interviewed by a lovely gal named Stef.. it was a conference call between the three of us.. and we laughed and giggled the whole time. You'd think it was nerves, but it really was because Stef made us both feel so comfortable.

At least ya'll will see.. I can be the BIGGEST DORK practically anywhere.. not just this silly lil blog. :P

Hi George! Nice jeans, Gordon! Paula? I really do want you to have my children and Ivonne really does want to marry Bobby!

*how embarrassing*

heee!

xoxo

First part is HERE and there's a link at the bottom to read the second part HERE. :)

Labels: , ,

Comments on "The First Official Daring Bakers Interview! Yeah!"

 

Blogger Mary said ... (7/15/2008 8:36 AM) : 

I read both interview parts and I don't think you sounded like a dork at all. I think you sound lovely. (just like I'm sure you are!)

 

Blogger Veron said ... (7/15/2008 8:41 AM) : 

ha..haa. we are such sisters. Gordon Ramsay is sooooo sexxy!!!

 

Blogger Cathy - wheresmydamnanswer said ... (7/15/2008 10:48 AM) : 

You are far from a dork!! I on the other hand well that is a different story - If you really think you are one then I am honored to be such good company!!

Cheers
Cathy
www.wheremydamnanswer.com

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (7/15/2008 12:03 PM) : 

so cute!! I think you did great. I wouldn't say at all that you sounded dorky (is that a word, haha)

 

Blogger Sara said ... (7/15/2008 12:52 PM) : 

Great interview!

 

Blogger MyKitchenInHalfCups said ... (7/15/2008 3:15 PM) : 

Dork . . . no way. You two know how to have FUN. Great laughs and smiles all the way!

 

Blogger MyKitchenInHalfCups said ... (7/15/2008 3:16 PM) : 

And just so you know: you so above Martha! But I really enjoyed the Crepe Cake - I think I am the only one.

 

Blogger Jenny said ... (7/15/2008 3:43 PM) : 

Great article Lis!
Oh I love you more than I could ever even like your hero Martha!

 

Blogger Stef said ... (7/15/2008 3:43 PM) : 

I'm so glad you guys had fun! It was a blast! Thanks again for doing it.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7/16/2008 11:49 AM) : 

Mia Bella Dorka (I had to make it sound completely Italian sounding!)
Yay, I am so proud that you and Ivonne are now of the ilk that people are requesting audiences wit' ya's!!!

Not that we needed an inteview to point it out but y'all did the DBers proud!!

Kisses!

 

Blogger Gabi said ... (7/16/2008 11:57 AM) : 

I read it all and commented and I don't think either of you sounded the least tiny bit dorkish- just lots of fun and I totally want you both to have my children ;)
xooxoxo

 

Blogger giz said ... (7/16/2008 4:01 PM) : 

What a great interview and no - you weren't dorky but there was one line - if you read it a couple of times - just sent me over the edge

Lis: I think we are equally as important. We both work our rears off. It’s pretty much split right down the line.

 

Blogger Camille said ... (7/17/2008 1:52 PM) : 

Congrats on the interview! It was fun to read and you sound wonderful, not like a dork.

I love Gordon Ramsey, too...coming from a house of hot headed Italian men his temper only makes me laugh and think of good times.

The honore cake lookes like something I've made, but it is called croquembouche. I wonder if they are the same...difficult, but wow is it good.

 

Blogger Jenny said ... (7/22/2008 9:40 AM) : 

Goodmorning oh Daring Baker Boss Lady! (hehehe)
I have tagged you for both a meme and an award over on my blog if you would be so kind as to sashay your way over there. :-)

 

Blogger Amour-Amour said ... (10/03/2008 7:23 PM) : 

Olá... Legal o seu Blog!!
Beijão ;)

 

Blogger MJ Company + FZ Studios + TM Society said ... (10/03/2008 9:35 PM) : 

Your blog is so interesting, I think that the enterview is the best. I have a blog, it is www.tasaburrido.blogspot.com, it s a blog for the bored people. I hope you to came.

 

post a comment