Malto Mario


Feast


The Lady & Sons


1,000 Italian Recipes

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Tiramisu!

Hey kids.. sorry, but you probably won't be seeing a post on my Daring Baker challenge this weekend. Unfortunately what I thought was a simple cold has gotten worse and it's about kicked my arse. Combine that with work and my procrastination issues and well.. no Tiramisu in my kitchen this month. :(

I did buy all the ingredients, so I'm ready to go in that respect.. just need my nose to dry the freeg up and then figure out a way to assassinate the lil fuckers in my head who are pounding the backs of my eyeballs with sledgehammers. Gah. So we'll see..

In the meantime, check out the Daring Bakers blogroll for 1000's of creative and beautiful Tiramisu participants.. everyone did (as usual!!) an amazing job with the challenge! Huge hugs to both Deeba and Aparna for being wonderful hostesses this month.. they picked an awesome challenge of making homemade mascarpone and lady finger cookies! From what I've read in our private forums, both of the recipes are delicious! I REALLY want to find out for myself!

xoxo

Labels: ,

Comments on "Tiramisu!"

 

Blogger Lauren said ... (2/27/2010 8:51 PM) : 

Feel better soon Lis!

 

Blogger Natalie, aka "Sheltie Girl" said ... (2/27/2010 9:04 PM) : 

I'm so sorry you're feeling bad. I hope you get well soon!

Natalie

 

Blogger Deeba PAB said ... (2/28/2010 12:31 AM) : 

Lisa, it was a delicious challenge. Hope you kick them gnomes out of your head soon. Wish I could just beam you some! Get well soon. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to host the challenge. I've had a whale of a time!! xo

 

Blogger Dharm said ... (2/28/2010 4:13 AM) : 

Ah Lis, You crack me up!! Hope you are feeling better and that you've got rid of all those little F*ck*rs behind your head!! Be Well!

 

Blogger Aparna Balasubramanian said ... (2/28/2010 4:41 AM) : 

Aaaw, that's too bad! :(
I hope you will get better soon. Thanks for having us host this month's challenge. It was so much fun, I'm ready to host one more!!! LOL

Hope you will be able to try out the Tiramisu at some other time. Take care.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2/28/2010 9:33 AM) : 

You know you are missed but we understand....get well soon!!!!!
kkhh

 

Blogger Lisa said ... (2/28/2010 10:20 AM) : 

I haven't had time to do my challenge yet, seems like someone is always sick here, plus the kids had a week off of school, which really put a crimp in my baking plans. I hope to get to it soon. Feel better.

 

Blogger Kelly-Jane said ... (2/28/2010 10:52 AM) : 

Hope you feel better soon Liz.

 

Anonymous Jamie said ... (2/28/2010 2:18 PM) : 

Oh, that is sad! Get better soon - lots of chicken soup. Then make the Tiramisu which is wonderful medicine!

 

Blogger Kathleen said ... (3/01/2010 10:50 PM) : 

Hope you feel better soon. You're gonna love this tiramisu!

 

Blogger Lisa said ... (3/02/2010 5:54 AM) : 

Damn, Lis..I hope you feel better. I'm just getting over a nasty one myself..one that involved way too much phlegm in every orifice via my face (TMI?) lol However, love your croque madame and those clammy packages look so scrummy! Now..I will MARRY YOU any.time.you.want. Just say the word and don't forget the ring..I really really want a ring, dammit :P *hugs xoxoxoxox*

 

Blogger Peabody said ... (3/07/2010 9:56 PM) : 

Slacker.


Feel better!

 

Blogger juliana alonso dorola said ... (3/21/2010 2:39 PM) : 

hi! i awarded you with The sunshine blogger award http://horneandoalgo.blogspot.com/2010/03/y-el-premio-es-para.html

 

post a comment